Terms & Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organiser”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means 21 Gun Salute Concours d’Elegance (the event name of 21 Gun Salute Cultural and Heritage Trust) and “Event” shall mean the event, exhibition or show printed on this ticket.
Tickets to this Event are issued on behalf of the Organiser 21 Gun Salute Concours d’Elegance and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Nobody will be allowed admission to the Event without a valid ticket or pass.
2. For the safety of people at the Event, the venue management and the Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
3. All tickets or passes should be checked on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Please note that duplicate tickets cannot be issued under any circumstances.
5. If the Event is rescheduled or moved, the Organiser will give you the options of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location. If the Event is cancelled, you may be offered the option to transfer your ticket to a future event. Please note that any Booking Fees and/or Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances.
6. If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved or cancelled the Organiser cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation.
7. Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
8. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
9. We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, showing signs of Covid-19 including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refusing to wear a mask when required to do so (unless they are unable to do so due to an underlaying health condition), otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, or for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organiser.
12. Neither the Organiser nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the exhibitors.
13. If all or any of the Event is planned to take place outdoors it will take place regardless of weather conditions (unless deemed unsafe by the safety officer). There are no refunds for bad weather. We strongly advise that you come dressed appropriately for an outdoor Event.
14. The Organiser does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
15. Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes whilst at the Event by the Organiser and our trusted sponsors and partners.
16. It is a condition of your admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the Event or any part of it.
17. Visitors are not permitted to bring animals to the Event with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
18. Please check Event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these may be subject to change.
19. Please check your route prior to travelling to ensure you arrive on time. The Organiser is not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
20. In accordance with the law, visitors aged under 18 are not permitted to purchase/sample alcoholic drinks or knives.
21. The relevant Indian law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the relevant courts of India will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.